Alan Aronson | Founder | Auto Secure
Auto Secure,Inc was founded in November 2010 to bring a patented Biometric anti-theft/ Vehicle starter to the marketplace. The company's vision is to provide every automobile owner with the ultimate in Anti Theft protection at a fair price!
Alan Aronson has more than 25 years Automotive Experience with 15 + years as owner of Double A Marketing/Promotions.
• Creativity's place in a franchise system.
• How to build a team that that truly care about your company as much as you.
• How to prepare your team members for success.
Coyote Ugly Saloon, the most famous bar in the world, is expanding globally. Coyote Ugly Saloons were founded on the simple formula that Beautiful Girls + Booze = Money! With over 20 years of experience and over 20 Saloons world-wide, Coyote Ugly Saloons has its sights set on expanding to Saloons all over the globe!
• The most difficult part of being a leader.
• How to coach and groom a sales team.
• The key to being a successful stylist at Stella and Dot.
Stella and Dot, an Inc. 500 Fastest-Growing Company, is a San Francisco based social selling company that creates flexible entrepreneurial opportunities for women. The company's one of a kind collections are designed by celebrated New York designers.
Jennifer Glava is an Associate Director at Stella & Dot and who has successfully developed a winning team of Stylists.
• Is networking face-to-face old fashioned?
• Networking tips for shy people
• What types of networking event are right for you
Swap the Biz was founded by Scott Eisenberg whose focus is on members efficiently utilizing & leveraging their ability to give out referrals to other business & networking professionals, in order to gain new referrals by swapping business for business at high-level networking events. The company distinguishes itself by the high end sophistication of its business networking events in NYC & the dedication of its members. The business networking events are unique, social & varied. They include free products from sponsors as well as free sales training from its speakers.
• Why some who join MLMs are not successful
• How to 2. determine if direct selling is a fit for you
• How to balance personal life and a home business
Rebecca Bunce has 5 years experience in direct selling and is one of 13 Diamond-level Javita representatives.
• Why implement a corporate social responsibility program
• Changes to your business model and brand when implementing a corporate social responsibility policy
• Fund-raising tips
Laura Lane, Connection Expert, Singles Super Club. Laura Lane has worked in Corporate high tech for almost 25 years with her most recent position as an independent consultant to a Fortune 500 cloud software company doing M&A Integration and Divestiture program management. Throughout her adult life, friends, family and colleagues always knew Laura as a people connector and as the person they could count on to get everyone together. Now as the owner of an events business, Singles Supper Club, Laura does both on a regular basis connecting singles through her events. Since acquiring the company early 2010, she has produced no less than 120 social events including progressive dinners, cocktail mixers, large dance parties, speed dating, golf tournaments, and wine tastings where she facilitates connections for Bay Area single professionals
• Criteria for choosing a lead generation call centerDebra da Costa founded Direct Marketing Partners in 1991 with the goal of creating a company truly responsive to the individual needs of clients. In her career, Debra has held several design and technical positions with public agencies in both Canada and the U.S.Before creating Direct Marketing Partners, Debra was the President of Debra da Costa Consulting, where she was responsible for high-tech industry marketing campaigns.For the past several years, Debra was named one of the “50 Most Influential People in Sales Lead Management,” by the Sales Lead Management Association (SLMA). In 2011, she was one of SLMA’s “20 Women to Watch” winners.
Summit Funding is a Privately Owned Residential Mortgage Company operating across the country. The company's mission is to simply deliver the absolute best borrower lending experience in the Mortgage Industry.Karen Bartholomew is the Senior Loan Officer at the Livermore branch and has built a reputation on providing outstanding service to her clients.
* How to build collaboration across an organization.Ray De La Garza, General Manager, 2101 Records. De La Garza began his career in the music industry at KIIS FM in 1983, and in 1989 he was Paula Abdul's first road manager. He co-owned dance label Envious Records, and worked at ABC Radio Networks, Premiere Radio Networks, and RadioVisa in positions as Vice President of Programming, Senior Vice President of Programming, General Manager and Chief Operating Officer. While at Premiere Radio Networks, De La Garza was directly in charge of The Jim Rome Show, Rick Dees Weekly Top 40, Rick Dees in the Morning, Hollywood Confidential with Leeza Gibbons and created Fox Sports Radio Network and Carson Daly Most Requested. Before his recent appointment as General Manager of 2101 Records, Ray served as Vice President of Programming at Radio Disney for 5 years.